12.17.2006

12.5 hours

12.5 hours is the amount of time we had electricity this week! From Wednesday-Sunday we were sleeping in some rather warm temps and enjoying the non breezy hot African air! Thankfully our 'juice" as Aidan calls it came back on tonight. However I'm spending the night at the Mozley's....it's there lights out night tonight...so I'm staying again with no fan moving the air at all!!! I know this is hard for you guys at home to picture since it's been cold there :) Which, even though I'm hot and sweaty....I don't miss really cold days at all!!!

This is a short update to let you know this week was great. We started Community Bible Club Saturday and the leaders did a GREAT job! I'm excited to see how God will work through them. We had a good turnout, but there's so many kids in that area, so we have lots of work to do :)

I am traveling up north this week with the Mozleys to film them during their Christmas expidtion. We're taking water filters and some other presents to some preachers up North. They don't get a whole lot and part of what the Mozley's do is encourage the preachers in the hard parts of Ghana! It will be great to capture on tape and I'm excited. We will be gone for a week and travel all the way from West Ghana to East Ghana....seeing places I've never been to!

I'll give a more indepth blog upon my RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

have a great week
m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I have enjoyed your blog. I am friends with Tatum and her sister and Ryan Kennedy who will be there in a few days is one of my favorite people. I admire everything you all are doing in Ghana. It takes a heart that truly knows Jesus to follow in His footsteps and "go and make disciples of all nations."