2.03.2007

random thoughts

Why is it as humans we are always looking forward to the next “something?” I am living out a passion of doing videography in another country for God and yet there’s a part of me that wants more. Why? I think it’s the un-content human heart.

God blesses us over and over and yet we still want more. I used to read about the Israelites complaining in the desert after God provided over and over and think, “How could you not see He was taking care of you.” Yet part of my heart has israelitis.

When in a state of question asking to Daddy, I wonder is it really to glorify God or are we really saying God “make me feel validated.”

I desire a heart that is truly content. I desire a Paul heart where no matter the circumstance I can sing.

I know my God is amazing. Tonight is a great night, even though my heart is a little heavy with burdens in which I should let go. I want to know that I’m known by God, which I think would help to me to know that not to be known fully by humans is ok. Confused?

m!

No comments: