2.24.2008

top 10 random.....hum

so i've been tagged for the 10 most random facts eh! well i don't know if these would count as random, but we'll try none the less

1. i sold books door to door in Wisconsin in the summer of 2000. they said it was an internship. um. not really.

2. i worked with espn in the press box when i was in college. i was a broadcasting major.

3. i've had a five minute conversation with morgan freeman in cleveland, ms. and i didn't have my camera. my friend gary was really mad at me for forgetting it. :)

4. i just counted it up and i've had 18 roommates since my freshman year of college.

5. i've also lived in 19 different houses/apartments (not including that little stint moving to wisconsin for 3 weeks to sell books door to door.) :)

6. i only like to sleep on down pillows. and i ALWAYS travel with my pillow. except once when i backpacked the Volta region in ghana. there was no space. but my pillow has been to russia! i get this from my grandmom, nanaw. she takes hers everywhere too.

7. i've flown a two seater plane for about five minutes before i really freaked out that the pilot wouldn't take that joy stick thing back under control.

8. i've sat in a blackhawk and was amazed at all the buttons. so many buttons. i love buttons.

9. i've dipped skoal. ok. maybe not too random. i am from mississippi :)

10. we used to go cut down our own christmas trees when i lived in madison, ms. we would take my sisters horse and my dad would rig it up so dawny buck, the horse, would carry the 12 foot plus tree back to our house some 2/3 miles away :). also my dad would always cut it down with one of those really hold hand saws with the center cut out. seems like it was hard work :)


i don't know if these are what i would qualify as my most random, but i think they will suffice as of right now. thanks tates for the tag :)

2 comments:

tatum said...

yes!! i love it! way to respond quickly. :)

Anonymous said...

God bless you!

I'm Paul (and yes, there is a woman on the planet named Paul; it's a nickname that stuck with me over many, many years.)

I'm from Washington, D.C. (for now) but I will be in Accra, Ghana in May for a year of serving the Lord among the Ghanaian people.

I just stumbled on your site and I thank God for your work! Your videos truly capture the heart of the Ghanaian people.

I am so excited about my pending arrival! I can't wait to meet all the expats who are serving God in the Accra area! (I may be staying in a rented house in DevTraco Estates - but I haven't signed the papers just yet so if you know of any expats who will be leaving in May, perhaps I can consider other options!)

Blessings,
Paul
evangelist[at]ourchurch[dot]com