9.11.2006

September 10- fun things/pics



Picture of Emmanuel Ofosu Yeboah with us gals. I ran into him at this bank. I was trying to get money out of the atm and it wasn't working. So I asked the guy in front of me "do you know if this is working or not?" He replied no which stank because I really need to get some money out! But he asked how long I had been in Ghana, I'm sure it's because of my impecable Twi!!! ha And I told him two months, as a missionary and will be here for two years. He asked from what state, Mississippi, and he told me where all he had been (lots of states) Then I asked, "on business" which he replied, "i'm a movie star." After that I wasn't too sure about it so of course I asked what movie....and lo and behold... it's Emmanuel. I didn't really know who he was but had heard of this documentary. Then I got in the car and told Claire who I had just met and she jumped out of the car, shook his hand and got his telephone number! The Mozley's show his documentary all the time...actually we watched is Saturday night! So Emmanuel's a nice guy...and he get's his money out of the same atm as the rest of us :)

No comments: