6.27.2006

ghana vs. brasil!

Well...it's over for ghana black stars. It was an interesting time for me as I learned all about "football." A group of us went down to a Champs, a local hang out (did i just say hang out...wow that sounds old!) Anyway, there was a mixture of Ghanians and internationals watching Brasil make some impresive moves and get some "lucky" breaks. Now, since I just learned all about football I'm no expert. But based on the crowds reactions and the people I was with...there was some bad calls...:( However, the experience of being here during the game....AMAZING. So today was a good day. I went price shopping for a bed and some other furniture for my apartment! I drove my car (around the block) for the first time today. It was ok I didn't die but I wasn't in major traffic either!! We're about to eat spagehetti...Bec I know you wish you were here to eat it!!!

No comments: